Friday, April 2, 2010

Two for the Price of One

I realize that I skipped Thankful Thursday. I spent most of yesterday trying to convince myself to stop, focus, and write about what I am thankful for. To be frank, it's hard to do amist the chaos of moving, etc. However, I spent a wonderful afternoon with my Mom and my daughter today and I am feeling a bit refreshed and just better.

I am also so thankful for my mom and the friendship that we share. I know that we have a unique relationship and I can only hope to build such a friendship/relationship with my own daughter. We took Lyvi to have photos made for Easter and to celebrate her "half-birthday." We walked the mall and window shopped and chatted. It was really nice to enjoy each others company without any deadlines or somewhere else to rush off too. It's been much too long since we got to do that.

My little Lyvi was a real trooper today and I was constantly reminded what a happy, sweet-natured girl she is. She really rolls with the punches and doesn't minded being out and about on whatever adventure the day brings. I am so very thankful for her, in so many ways.

Okay, that takes care of "Thankful Thursday." Better late than never

Now without further adieu on to Photo Friday...



No comments: