Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sampler Platter - or - A Little of This & A Little of That

Bad Blogger..Bad, Bad Blogger!

I have been neglecting my blog.  When I have a chance to play on the computer I find myself getting lost in other peoples blogs.  Specifically a collection of home decor, craft & cooking blogs.  One blog leads to another and then another and then it's time to go do something else and I leave this blog for another day.  I have found so many fabuous ideas and projects that I cannot wait to try. When I am not seeking out inspiration online I am busy being a wife and mommy. 

I mixed up several batches of baby food this week and plan at least 3 more in the next day or so.  I was tempted to buy a few jars of baby food to have on hand for convienence sake and after looking at the food in the jars and reading the labels I could not bring myself to add any to my cart. thought I never thought I would the type of woman that makes her own baby food...who knew.

I have also planned Lyvi's Christening...hand made invitations and all. Just need to finish up the menu and make sure the dress we bought her still fits (kid is growing like a weed, a chubby weed)

Also managed to create two gift baskets for the High School (will post pictures later) and unpack a few boxes.  Add in drinks with some friends and a relaxing mothers day and life has been pretty busy around here.

I have made a few promises to myself one of which is to take more time for this blog.  I would really like to post at least 3 times a week and to share some of the gift baskets and baked goodies that I create.  I really think this is a great way to keep a record of life as it is now. I'm not quite ready to share the other promises, perhaps in time.

No comments: