Monday, August 23, 2010

If You Fear Change...

 I wouldn't say that I fear change, or even that I fight change...in fact in most cases I welcome change (my husband will probably disagree). I think that change is a part of life and when everything is said and done I am generally pretty happy with the results. It's just the act of changing and the waiting that I am not so good with. I am a planner by nature and I like to have control of the details and thus control of the results and sometimes life (and change) just doesn't work that way. There are lots of changes brewing in the Land of Douglas right now and I am doing my damnedest to put on my Patient Panties,  roll with the punches, and embrace the waiting and the forthcoming changes.

How do you handle change? Do you fear it or embrace it?

No comments: