Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I genuinly try to take time every day to count my blessings and to be thankful.  Some days I do better than others...it is so easy to get swept up in the minutia of day-to-day life and to overlook all that we have to be thankful for. I am greatful that Thanksgiving gives us the opportunity to slow down a bit and reflect on all of the blessings in our life.  In my family it has also become a time of celebration!

I am thankful that seven years ago Chris asked me to be his wife, and our life together started.
Thanksgiving 2003

I am thankful that last year we celebrated the birth of our daughter Alyvia and her first Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving 2009
I am thankful that this year that we were able to celebrate my pregnancy with baby girl #2.

Sadie Clair will be here in May!

I am so greatful for the many blessings in my life and look forward to celebrating many future blessings around the Thanksgiving table with my growing family.

No comments: