Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~ 24 Weeks ~


Technically these pictures are 24 weeks, 1 day. Should have taken pictures yesterday, but I didn't feel like it...and that's a pregnant ladies perogative.
Sadie is about the size of an ear of corn and is starting to plump up. I can already tell that she is going to be a bigger baby than Lyvi was. According to the books, her tastebuds are starting to develop....appearearntly she has a taste for cheesesticks, eggrolls, blueberry muffins, and frozen peaches! I have had the strangest cravings this time around. In true 'second pregnancy style', Sadie is sitting really, really low and I can feel her more in my back and belly - still can't really feel her with my hand on my belly. I have had a couple of episodes of racing pulse and dizzy/light headedness this week (nothing that isn't cured by lying on my left side for a bit). I suspect that she is compressing my lower vena cava (the large vein that returns blood from the lower half of the body to the heart) to cause this.


No comments: