Tuesday, February 22, 2011

~ 27 Weeks ~

We have reached the end of the 2nd Trimester! OMG! A real life baby will be here soon....here, in my arms...needing things....needing me! Reality is setting in and as excited as I am to meet Miss Sadie, I am equally nervous about being able to take care of both my babies. I find myself worring about how I will give Sadie everything that she needs without taking anything away from Alyvia. A real life baby!

Sadie weighs about as much as a head of cauliflower and most of her major body systmes are develeoped. Now those systems mature and she starts putting on weight (mmm - baby squish. dimply arms and legs, chubby cheeks...LOVE) I want to eat everything in sight (still really hung up on eggrolls) and there is a definite waddle in my walk. As I get rounder it gets harder to perch Lyvi on my hip and I've even had a few pesky (painful) Braxton Hix contractions.

No comments: