Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Silly Kitten

The murmurings of snow started toward the end of last week. By Tuesday the Weatherman had us all a twitter with anticipation of white fluffy snow falling from the sky on Friday. On Thursday the school district declared Friday a snow day and I giddily started planning playing with Lyvi in the snow (all 3 inches that we were promised). Oh, the fun we would have...Oh, the pictures we would take....Oh, how let down I felt when I awoke to no snow on Friday. In fact there was hardly enough ice on the stairs and ground to even be noteworthy. Total Let Down!

So, I ask you, what's a picture hungry, stir crazy parent to do?


Put daddy's mittens on the kid, bait her with my cell phone, and laugh our patooties off while she tried to pick it up off the floor.

Untitled from Lauren Douglas on Vimeo.

No comments: