Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~ 28 Weeks ~


Let's start with a Thrid Trimester Happy Dance!

I can't believe that we are already in the third trimester....this pregnancy has gone sooooooo fast. This week Sadie weighs about 2 1/4 pounds - about the weight of a Chinese Cabbage.

She has eyelashes! Cute flutterly little eyelashes on her eyes. Eyes that she can blink! Eyes that can see light! Her little brain is developing, developing, developing at this point.

Speaking of developing, I have developed quite the waddle in recent days and my darling hubby says I look like I swallowed a basketball. Truthfully, I feel a bit like I swallowed a basketball... a great big heartburn inducing basketball. TUMS are my friends. I would also like to point out that I am doing my part to jump start Lyvi's potty training by taking her with me on each bathroom visit, of which there are many. Sadie is helping to by inceasing bathroom visits by regularly punching, kicking, or jabbing my bladder throughout the day.

1 comment:

Rhinestone Beagle said...

Hey it's kelly over at the Rhinestone Beagle. Congrats on the baby bump and quite possibly the coolest baby/chinese cabbage referrence ever! I can't believe you knew the stuffed dog in the sausage pillowcase post. That is so the same dog from my childhood and I kept him all these years. I have never run into anyone that knew him! Smiles to you.