Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jellybean Buddy


It's Springtime! Around these parts that means temps in the 80s, wildflowers, singin' birds and store isles lined with Easter Goodies. I love Easter goodies...especially jellybeans...especially Starburst Jellybeans!

I have tried hard to resisted the urge to buy a bag, but a late night run to Wal-Mart for diapers and milk was all the reason I needed to snag a bag this week. I poured the bag into a mason jar (some people use fancy candy jars, I use a mason jar....don't judge) and started to pick out my favorite colors (Green, Pink & Orange), eating a few yellow ones and being careful to avoid the red and purple. My husband came across the jar of rejected jellybeans today and was thrilled that I had left all of his favorite colors/flavors for him.  Just another sign that we complete each other.

He is spontaneaous while I plan to make plans
He is the voice of reason when I am consumed by the voice of worry
He is silly when I take myself to seriously
He is my best friend, my partner in crime and my Jellybean Buddy

Things may not always be easy, but I can guarantee that journey will be amazing and that no jellybeans will go uneaten in our home

No comments: