Wednesday, June 22, 2011

As Promised...

As promised here the Father's Day surprise and the presents that I mentioned in Monday's post.
SURPRISE!
I got the idea for this ca-ute Father's Day banner at Shindig Parties. Unfortunaltly my printer was out of ink so I turned the free printable into a template and whipped out my own necktie banner from scrapbook paper.  I hung it acroos the wall behind our couch where it could easily be seen when Chris walked down the hallway to the living room. I am really pleased with how it turned out! I

PRESENTS!

When I saw this Father's Day Footprint Craft I knew exactly what I wanted to do for Chris for Father's Day. Due to some unforseen circumstances I didn't get around to making the footprints until Saturday, and as a result I had to trick Chris into helping with this part of his present (oops!).  He was still totally surprised and I love that I was able to create this special gift for him.
  
For my dad, I framed pictures of him holding me, Alyvia, and Sadie.  I love how similar the pictures look, especially the one of me and the one of Alyvia and I think he was really touched by the gift.

1 comment:

Mama Jenn said...

Love all of your Father's Day gifts! VERY CUTE!!