Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

My Dad & Me
I am so blessed to have a Daddy who taught me the importance of dreams,honesty, faith, family, hardwork & perserverance. I have so much respect for his integrity and attitude. I am thankful for the lessons he taught me (and is still helping me to learn) and for the friendship we have developed now that I am an adult. I feel priveleged to watch him making memories with my children.
I would not be the woman that I am today with out this man.

Chris & Alyvia (09-26-09)
Chris & Sadie (05-05-2011)
I am also blessed to have a husband who is an awesome dad! Parenthood has been quite a ride and I cannot think of anyone I would rather be on it with.  I know that our girls adore you and that together we will teach them to be independent, self-assured women with strong values and love of family. Even though they are too young to say it, know that we appreciate all that you do for 'your girls'.



No comments: