Tuesday, July 19, 2011

60 Day Photo Challenge [Day 7]

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item(s)


Obviously this is not a picture of my most treasured items, but it does represent them. I cherish the memories I have made with family and friends over the years and what better way to capture those moments then with pictures.  I have pictures from my kindergarden graduation, first communion, birthday parties, dance recitals, college days, wedding day,...well you get the idea.  Flipping through these tactile reminders of days gone by never fails to put a smile on my face.  I can't wait to share these pictures (okay, maybe not the college ones) with my girls and to show them pictures of their early childhood. And someday, when I'm a little old lady I will look at my collection of pictures and be reminded that I have lived a very full, happy life surrounded with love.

No comments: