Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tweet! Tweet! She's so sweet!

Things around The Land of Douglas are still busy (and I imagine they will stay that way for at least the next 18 years). I am however getting a handle on things and should be back to regular blogging soon...I know how much you are missing the riveting updates (ha!).  In the meantime, I managed to squeeze in a few solo minutes on the computer to whip this up...


I have been using Shutterfly for years as a place to store & share photos and I love, love, love the selection of cards & stationary they offer. These birth announcements took just minutes to put together, a detail I very much appreciate since I have to grab a minute here and a minute there between tending to my toddler and my newborn. I think the hardest part was picking the design.

So while you wait for me to return with tales of our life as a family of four, get thee to Shutterfly and create!




*Disclosure: For those of you concerned about this type of thing...I am receiving a $10 credit on Shutterfly.com for sharing this with y'all....but the words our my own and very much the truth!

No comments: